markettiers4dc, the UK's leading broadcast, research and content specialists, are recruiting for a Design Co-ordinator to report to the Group Marketing Manager.
The Designer will join a team of passionate marketers responsible for servicing the communications industry. You will work directly to the Group Marketing Manager to deliver the Group of Companies brand ambitions, alongside supporting the commercial team’s revenue-generating activities through the creation of brilliant design. You will be instrumental in bringing great ideas to life through first-class content and asset creation.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in creating sales and marketing collateral, alongside experience in brand asset creation. They will be abreast of creative trends, and keen to join a fast-paced environment which encourages a creative approach.
Key role responsibilities:
- Design first-class collateral to communicate the Group of Companies individual brand propositions.
- Create the visuals for pitch and proposal documents that bring to life great ideas and capture the imagination of our clients.
- Design and create campaign infographics and reports on behalf of our clients.
- Assist in the content creation of our social media accounts.
- Producing attractive and effective designs for print, online, video, social and a variety of marketing assets.
- Produce effective online and print marketing assets (e.g. websites, e-newsletters)
- Develop excellent relationships with internal stakeholders including client services, editorial and production teams.
- Feed into award show planning and the key events diary throughout the year for marketing planning.
The role requires experience with:
- First-class Adobe Creative Suite skills especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, motion design and Flash
- Excellent working knowledge of PowerPoint and wider Microsoft programmes
- Knowledge of HTML, XML and other online standards
- Knowledge of CMS interfaces
- Knowledge of MailChimp
- Knowledge of video editing tools
- Keen eye for detail, grammar and spelling
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- A positive, can do attitude
- Interest in the communication industry