markettiers, the UK’s leading broadcast PR consultancy in Manchester, needs a stand-out Account Manager.
Our skill is enabling brands to tell their story through the power of TV, radio and online. The successful candidate will work across several outstanding companies and organisations including the Co-op, United Utilities, Mercedes-Benz Vans and MoneySuperMarket plus many of the UK’s leading PR agencies.
The continually fast-paced work involves significant client liaison and project management, shaping stories, proposal writing, idea generation and pursuing fresh business opportunities. You will work closely with a highly experienced General Manager.
Our office and studio complex is based in the city centre of Manchester. However, you’ll be regularly out meeting clients face-to-face, on shoots and managing off-site radio interview sessions and TV interviews, including abroad.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong commercial drive and a natural ‘can do’ attitude to provide the very best in client experiences
- At least 2-3 years of proven PR success
- Managing broadcast sessions at our studios and at broadcast stations
- Demonstrable understanding of news
- Strong understanding TV, radio and online
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Strong commercial success rewarded with bonuses and good promotion opportunities
- Rare chance to work with some of the UK’s leading brands and organisations
- An upbeat work environment