markettiers, the UK’s leading broadcast communications consultancy, is recruiting for Media Liaison Executives as part of its expanding Media Team.
The successful candidates will work on behalf of some of the best known organisations in the world, helping to deliver successful campaigns across TV, radio and online channels.
Our skill is enabling brands to tell their story through the unique power of broadcast media and the fast-paced work involves approaching media with interviews, video and online content as well as feeding directly into campaign strategy with a clear understanding of what journalists are looking for.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include liaising with journalists, producers and editors to secure coverage across a huge number of campaigns for different brands, adding to our media contacts list, researching possible story angles for different types of media and feeding into the wider business on media trends.
What we’re looking for in candidates:
- A good awareness of how the public relations industry works in conjunction with broadcast and online media
- Strong news judgement and an understanding of what media need to help craft a story
- A keen interest in the news and current affairs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Proficiency in social media, particularly Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
We have a number of positions available as we look to grow our expanding team of radio, television and online media liaison executives.
For an initial conversation about the role please send your CV with an introductory email to recru[email protected]
Competitive salary and remuneration package.