markettiers is the UK’s leading broadcast communications consultancy and is recruiting for a highly motivated Account Executive to work in its Manchester base.
The successful candidate will work with a variety of the best known brands in Britain as well as many of the UK’s leading PR agencies. Consequently, they will be expected to deliver successful campaigns across TV, radio and online channels. Our skill is enabling brands to tell their story through the unique power of broadcast media and the fast-paced work involves in-depth client consultancy, idea generation, proposal writing, identifying fresh business opportunities and a hands-on approach to project management.
The office is based on Charlotte Street in the city centre and studios are in Media City UK. However, you will also find yourself out and about accompanying spokespeople to broadcast stations, at client meetings and events, managing radio interview sessions in the studio. Additionally, you will collaborate on projects with our teams in London and Dubai.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Generating creative ideas for broadcast strategies and proposals
- Managing client communications, project management and reporting
- Managing broadcast sessions at our studios and at broadcast stations
- Working closely with our media liaison team to fine tune stories for maximum broadcast appeal
- Contributing towards broader business goals as part of a wider team
Desired skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong commercial drive and a natural ‘can do’ attitude to provide the very best in client experiences
- Ideally, least 6 months PR agency experience
- Moreover, an understanding of public relations and broadcast media, specifically TV, radio and online channels is essential
- A basic grasp of broadcast PR tactics, such as video and live-streaming
- Organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Proficient experience of using Microsoft Office programmes as well as an awareness of creative packages, such as Indesign
- Very competitive salary plus bonus opportunities
- Regular away days and staff socials
- The opportunity to work with a wide variety of leading brands and organisations
- A fun and rewarding work environment
- Continuous training and support
- Excellent career progression
- No two days the same