duration: half day - markettiers studios
The cameras are rolling, the mic is on and the presenter has just asked your spokesperson a key question that could make or break an interview. How do you make sure that your company’s reputation is protected and you come out of the studio with your head held high? The answer is simple: be prepared.
With over 18 years’ experience in broadcast, the markettiers training team provide you with the key tools and techniques required to get through an interview with confidence.
Each training session features a series of different interviews in our in-house radio and TV studios, and utilises different role play scenarios to replicate the different interview hurdles that you may face. In between the interviews, we take participants through theoretical media training modules. Some aim to increase understanding of the media in general, others concentrate on their own product/area messages.
- Presentations about the broadcast media world from those who worked and lived in it
- What is news? How to understand journalists and give them what they want
- What to say and how to say it
- How to take control of an interview
- What to wear and how to look
- How to avoid being misquoted
- Practice interviews on their specialist subjects
Interested? Then simply fill out the booking form below to register your interest or contact [email protected]